by David Downs
Here's your headlines: 1) In these tough times, one must diversify one's bonds, yo. GZA lectures at Harvard.
2) The Roots play Fishbone's “Lyin' Ass Bitch” for Michele Bachmann's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.
3) Snoop Dogg records custom theme intro to "Weed Wars," Discovery Channel's new show about Harborside.
5) The federal raids of Washington dispensaries were a classic smash and grab.
6) Eleven dispensary permits in SF stalled by feds.
7) The US and Mexican drug cartels are working together, says one captured Zeta: “In a sworn declaration submitted to court, Loya reportedly said he was warned by DEA agents that if ties between the U.S. government and Sinaloa cartel were discovered it would be disastrous for everyone.”
8) Federal authorities — invited in by local law enforcement — have closed almost every storefront dispensary in San Diego. Delivery dispensaries operating out of people's homes, as well as the black market, roll on.
9) High Times Cannabis Cup 24 Official Strain Entries
12) Cannabis Science publishes a "list of over 800 peer-reviewed cannabis and cancer references from scientists around the world”
13) Nebraska ACLU sues and wins for citizen's right to have a “NE420” personalized license plate.
14) And Sticky Guide has your flower of the day, from SF's Vapor Room: Sensi Star.