2) A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas gets four new posters.
3) The sex and pot book Sex Pot from Skunk Magazine's Mamakind gets reviewed by Toke of the Town; as it turns out, "marijuana and sex are a lot of fun together."
4) And "JESUS, THAT'S A LOT OF WEED FOR ONE ROLLING STONE PHOTOGRAPHER..."
5) 9/11 was used to broaden the global drug war into an actual shooting war, (from the Peace & Conflict Review).
6) Weed search engine launches. Welcome Cheeba.com.
7) Weedmaps.com took in $1.2 million in August.
8) Tough break: woman runs over a dude in his own house, police find a pot garden and bust his roommate.
9) Oakland Tribune excoriates Hemp Expo and Oakland for smell, message. “Did anyone bother to question what kind of message officially sanctioned pot smoking sends to our youth whom we are already struggling to keep away from drugs and alcohol?” We await the Tribune in-house ban on alcohol ads and fast motorcycles.
10) Petition drive to bring dispensaries to Palo Alto "is led by former Ronald Reagan adviser Thomas Gale Moore and Cassandra Chrones Moore, a policy analyst at the libertarian think tank Competitive Enterprise Institute."
11) The governor of South Carolina lies to expand drug testing, activists say.
12) Ever wonder what a pound of kief looks like?
13) And that Ft. Bragg psycho who was growing poppies (not pot) when he shot a local councilman is still in the woods, breaking into houses.
Now, one of them H&K posters: