by David Downs
Here's your headlines: 1) Berkeley Patients Group sues a longtime staffer. More money, more problems.
2) Before Harry Potter, "muggles" meant "weed".
3) Eight people die every day in Florida from a prescription drug overdoses. Surely it's time to declare war on prescription drugs.
4) SF dispensaries generate just eleven complaints in 5 years of operation. Nice find, Chris.
5) States with weed clubs see a decrease in teen weed use.
6) Have ya'll met William Breathes yet? Dude's blowing up.
7) And lastly, Stoners Like Hockey, and High Times uploaded all of its videos from the SF Medical Cannabis Cup 2011. Hella purps, yo.