by David Downs
Here's your headlines: 1) Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" singer Grace Slick, now 71, does a benefit art sale for patient rights.
2) With 26 San Francisco dispensaries now open, clubs don't want any more competition. In related news, word 'round The Town is Oakland's city council may try to raise the number of clubs from four to eight and re-start its farm permitting process this month.
3) Miracle-Gro made headlines last week when its CEO told the Wall Street Journal he's ready to market toward pot growers.
5) This news comes amid a story about a police informant and MS-13 gang leader who says he had a license to kill.
6) And the head of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms lobby will likely "resign" after letting thousands of AK-47s fall into the hands of drug cartels, who used one to kill an ATF agent.
7) Meet the new prison-reform groupCURB, Californians United for a Responsible Budget.
8) SWAT team storms Arizona patient's house for two sandwich baggies' worth of dope.
9) Montel Williams took over a club in Sacto. Good luck with that, Monteezy.