by David Downs
3) An update on the medical marijuana dispensary banking crisis.
4) Stoners for Saving Japan:
The Green Cross & San Francisco's American for Safe Access Chapter are announcing a Japan Relief Fundraiser Drive! The websites SFSafeAccess and The Green Cross will be updated in just a while with links to other ways you can help such as direct links to the Japanese Red Cross Society.
5) A handy new infographic from the drug testing industry. Apparently America cut teen smoking almost in half in ten years without arresting hundreds of thousands of adults. Guess what kids are smoking now? (Disclaimer: stats come from avowed drug warriors, NIDA, making them unreliable without an independent audit)
6) It's shaping up to be a battle for the forest this summer up in the Emerald Triangle. Redheaded Blackbelt is on the front lines.
7) Mother Jones' grannies on dope slideshow.
8) The National Cancer Institute: on pot.
9) California's largest county bans dispensaries.
10) Weedmaps.com now powering Spring Gathering down in SoCal.
11) Can you patent 'Acapulco Gold'? Weed intellectual property workshop for free tomorrow in Berkeley. See release:
12) Deep Green Fest in Richmond April 23 with The Coup!