by David Downs
Here's your headlines: 1) RadioDOOM? Thom Yorke and America's Most Blunted on the map, DOOM, join forces.
2) Pot prices nationwide drop as schwag makes a comeback.
3) And sexism in the marijuana trade?
6) The Drug Enforcement Administration has about 4,000 active snitches.
7) But the arrest numbers and availability of street drugs should not be how the D.E.A.'s success is measured, the agency itself says.
8) Meanwhile, a former U.S. Attorney says, call it off.
10) Colorado Rep. Jared Polis says we're in a cannabis bubble and fears a shutdown.
11) Legalization efforts in the state of Washington have stalled, for this year.