Noise Pop and the SF Street Food Festival are looking for buskers to perform at their upcoming event. Interested bands should e-mail their band name, link to music, and availability to email@example.com. The SF Street Food Festival happens Saturday, Aug. 21, on Folsom Street between 24th and 26th streets. 11 a.m.-7 p.m., free.
Here are the details:
• 1 hour slot at one of two locations in the Festival
• This is straight-up busking - on the street, no PA
• Artists are encouraged to put out tip jars and sell CDs
• 15,000 expected attendance
• Band name mention and link on Noise Pop website
• Food vouchers good for all street food vendors for each band member